RICOH XF-30D 35mm Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1985; Japan
The XF-30D is a fixed-focus compact camera introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1985.
- Lens: Rikenon Lens 35mm f/4.0 lens
- Focus: Zone Focus (3 points)
- Film Speed Range: manual, ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 1000
- Shutter has a range of 1/30 to 1/500 sec
- Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean viewfinder
- Magnification 0.53X, Field of view 80%
- Flash: automatic pop-up electronic flash in dim light
- Other Features: self-timer, operating delay of approx. 10 sec.
Skill Level: Beginnger
- Power Source: two AA-type batteries (alkaline or manganese)
Sample Images: Link here!
Excellent condition of camera body with light signs of usage, some light hairline marks on body, please refer to detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is in excellent working order.