RICOH XF-30D 35mm Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1985; Japan
Rikenon Lens 35mm f/4.0 lens
The XF-30D is a fixed-focus compact camera introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1985. Fully automatic and autofocusing, this is a great choice for beginner's to film who enjoy a nice and sharp fixed-focus lens.
- Release Date: 1985
- Lens: Rikenon Lens 35mm f/4.0 lens
- Focus: Zone Focus (3 points)
- Film Speed Range: manual, ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 1000
- Shutter has a range of 1/30 to 1/500 sec
- Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean viewfinder
- Magnification 0.53X, Field of view 80%
- Flash: automatic pop-up electronic flash in dim light
- Other Features: self-timer, operating delay of approx. 10 sec. Date printing function available and requires a separate battery.
- Power Source: two AA-type batteries (alkaline or manganese)
- Dimensions: 121mm, 4.8″(W) x 66mm, 2.5″(H) x 45mm, 1.8″(D)
- Weight: 225g, 7.9OZ. (without batteries)
- See sample images here!
- Find the camera manual here.
Excellent condition of camera body with faint signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is in fully working order.