RICOH RZ-750 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in June 1989
The RZ-750 is an autofocus compact camera for 35mm film, introduced by Ricoh in 1989. It is also known as the Shotmaster Zoom or TF-900 Zoom. The RZ-750 was Ricoh's top of the line compact camera of the day with exceptional creative capabilities. Some of the highlight features of the RZ-750 includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38m-76mm sharp zoom lens, f3.5-f6.7
- Close focus range from 0.68m to infinity
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off and Automatic mode
Other special features: Step zoom mode, Night photography mode, Continuous shooting mode, Interval mode, Multiple exposure mode
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of the camera, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR-P2 6V lithium battery
Great condition of camera body with very minor wear, please see detailed product images for reference! Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically thoroughly tested and in fully working order.