RICOH Myport 330 Super Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1995; Japan model
The Ricoh Myport 330 Super is an autofocus, fully automatic compact camera for 35mm film, introduced by Ricoh in 1995. It is also known as the RZ-3000, the Shotmaster 130Z, or the Q-130Z.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
38mm f/4.5 - 130mm f/9.5 Ricoh zoom lens
- Focus range from 1.0 m - infinity
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Other Features: Twin-dial selector with LED, Automatic backlight control, Super-night mode, Action mode, Portrait mode, Continuous shooting mode, Film pre-wind system, Optical remote control
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 2 x CR123A Lithium battery
Sample images: link here
Excellent cosmetic condition of camera body with, see product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it has been thoroughly tested and in fully working order.