PENTAX Zoom 70-X Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1991; Japan model
The Pentax Zoom 70-X is a 35mm compact camera with autofocus and wide-angle zoom made by Pentax. In the US it was known as the IQZoom 70.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Pentax zoom lens 38-70mm f/3.5-9. Focus range of 1m to infinity.
- Macro mode focus range from 0.65m to 1m.
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction, bulb mode and Automatic mode
- Mid-roll rewind available
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 2 x CR123A Lithium battery
Sample images: Link here
Great overall condition of camera body with minimal signs of usage marks on body, please refer to detailed product images for cosmetic condition of camera. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, no fog, fungus or haze. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.