PENTAX Zoom 280-P Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1992; Japan model
Here we have a Pentax Zoom 280-P, a beastly point and shoot that was designed to emulate an SLR and is packed with special features:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
high-performance and sharp Pentax zoom lens f3.5 at 28mm wide angle and f8.0 at 80mm
- Automatic flash and multiple flash modes: Auto, on, off, Bulb mode, red eye reduction
- Mid-roll rewind available
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Exposure compensation (+/-3EV, 0,5EV steps)
- Continuous exposures (up to 36)
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x CR123A battery
- Comes with original box, leather case, camera strap and camera manual in Japanese!
Excellent condition of camera body, minimal light faint marks on body, no significant cosmetic damage, see detailed images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter lease smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.