PENTAX PC-550 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The Pentax PC-55 is a lightweight and simple autofocus 35mm film camera with a 28mm f5 fixed wide-angle lens (3 elements in 3 groups). It requires 2 x AA batteries to get started and it is part of the popular Pentax Espio IQZoom series issued by Pentax in the late 90s!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film! Automatic motorized film advance, to rewind you will need to manually switch on the "Rewind" switch located at the bottom of the camera once you reach the end of you roll.
- Sharp Pentax fixed wide-angle 28mm F5.0 lens
- A big and bright viewfinder to frame your shots clearly
- Built-in automatic flash, no manual selections. Recycling time: approx. 8 sec
- Mid-roll rewind available at the bottom of the camera
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 2 x AA battery
Sample images: Link here
Great overall condition of camera body with minimal signs of usage marks on body, the camera hand grip area has some visible scratch/scuff marks, please refer to detailed product images for cosmetic condition of camera. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, no fog, fungus or haze. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.