PENTAX Espio 928 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The Pentax Espio 928 is a high quality 35mm compact camera with autofocus and wide-angle zoom made by Pentax. In the US it was known as the IQZoom 928.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Pentax zoom lens 28-90mm f/3.5-9. Focus range of 0.65m to infinity.
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Double exposure mode
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind available at the bottom of the camera
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Sample images: Link here
Excellent overall condition of camera body with minimal signs of usage marks on body, please refer to detailed product images for cosmetic condition of camera. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, no fog, fungus or haze. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working order.