PENTAX Espio 200 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The Pentax Espio 200 is a feature packed model from Pentax which boasts a pop out flash and an insane 48-200mm zoom lens. This is defiantly is one of the largest zooms we have come across on a compact camera!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Pentax zoom lens 48-200mm f/
5.1-13. Focus range of 0.9m to infinity.
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind available at the bottom of the camera
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Sample images: Link here
Excellent overall condition of camera body with minimal signs of usage marks on body, please refer to detailed product images for cosmetic condition of camera. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, no fog, fungus or haze, has minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.