PENTAX Espio 170 SL Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 2001; Japan model
Released in the early 00s, the Pentax Espio 170 is a sleekly designed aluminium bodied compact camera with a high performance 4.5x telephoto zoom. An excellent choice for beginners and anyone looking for a high-performing and fast responsive point and shoot. Some of the highlight features of the Espio 170SL includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
SMC Pentax 38-170mm sharp Zoom Lens
- Zoom macro mode at 1.2m at the 170mm telephoto focal length.
- Diopter adjustment available for the viewfinder, easily adjusted to suit those that require glasses to see.
- Self-timer with 10 seconds delay
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Fill-in, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the top of the camera) allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Excellent condition of camera body, see detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter lease smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.