PENTAX Espio 160 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in late 1996; Japan Model
Produced between 1990-2005, the Pentax Espio range produced a range of high quality point and shoots capable of a powerful zoom and producing sharp images. Here we have the Espio 160 with a 38-160mm zoom. Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38m-160mm sharp zoom lens
- Multiple flash modes: On, Off, Night mode, Red eye reduction, Bulb mode with flash and Automatic mode
- Easy to use turn dial to select between shooting modes
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of the camera, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Excellent condition of camera body with light signs of usage, no significant cosmetic damage, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Overall in excellent working order.
1 X CR123A