PENTAX ESPIO 150SL 35mm Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1994; Japan model
This Espio 150SL is a fully automatic autofocus point and shoot by Pentax. It is also a higher end model in Pentax's very popular Espio range! Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38-150mm sharp zoom lens with aspherical elements; f/5.6-f/12; Macro mode at 150mm
- Multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when switched on, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panoramic wide image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 X CR2 Lithium Battery
Excellent condition of camera body, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. All buttons positive. Mechanically it is in fully working order.