PENTAX Espio 115M Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1996; Japan model
Pentax Zoom lens 38-115mm
Produced between 1990-2005, the Pentax Espio range produced some very high quality and underrated point and shoots capable of a powerful zoom and producing sharp images at an affordable price. Here we have the Espio 115 with a 38-115mm zoom. This fully automatic point and shoot sports a range of features like adjustable flash modes, red eye reduction, panoramic shooting mode and date imprint function - all of these features are packed in a pocketable and very light weight body too!
We highly recommend this to all beginners looking to get started or anyone after an all rounded point and shoot suitable for all occasions of photography.
- Type: 35mm fully automatic lens-shutter with built-in zoom lens and auto flash.
- Film: Auto film speed setting with 35mm DX-coded cartridges from ISO 25-3200. Non DX set to ISO 25. Auto-loading, winding and rewinding.
- Lens: Pentax electronic power zoom 38-115mm f/3.9-10.5. 7 elements in 6 groups.
- Focusing system: Pentax phase-matching five-point autofocus, from 0.65m-infinity, with focus lock. Focus aid illuminator in low light.
- Shutter: Programmed AE, 1/300-2 seconds. Bulb from 1/2-5 seconds.
- Viewfinder: standard/panorama, real image with lines for parallax correction, diopter adjustment. Focus lock and flash readiness indicators.
- Flash: Built-in, with red-eye reduction. 9.4m range at ISO 400. 5 second recycling time.
- Tripod slot.
- Power source: 1x CR-2 lithium battery.
- Size and weight: 111x61x40.5mm. 215g without battery.
- Optional extras: remote control.
- Also available with a date function.
Excellent overall condition of camera body with light signs of usage from normal wear, refer detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Clear and bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.
1x CR-2 lithium battery.