PENTAX Espio 115G Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in late 1990s.
This is a fabulous little camera. It is compact in dimensions, but big in performance. It features a compact 3X zoom lens that retracts flush with the stainless steel face or extends to any zoom between 38mm and 115mm. Some of the highlight features of the Espio 115G includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
38-115mm f/3.9 to f/10.5 sharp zoom lens
- Autofocus range of 0.6m to infinity
Diopter adjustment available for the viewfinder, easily adjusted to suit those that require glasses to see.
- Self-timer with 10 seconds delay
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Fill-in, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when switched on, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the top of the camera) allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR2 Lithium battery
Great overall condition of camera body, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, some dust is present. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically it has been thoroughly tested and in fully working order.