PENTAX Espio 110 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The Pentax Espio 110 is a 35mm compact camera with autofocus and zoom lens, it is part of the popular Pentax Espio IQZoom series issued by Pentax in the late 90s.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Pentax zoom lens 38-110mm f/4-8.8. Focus range of 0.65m to infinity at 38mm, and 0.85m at 120mm.
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind available at the bottom of the camera
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Sample images: Link here
Excellent overall condition of camera body with minimal signs of usage marks on body, please refer to detailed product images for cosmetic condition of camera. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, no fog, fungus or haze, has minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.