PENTAX ESPIO 105SW 35mm Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 2001; Japan model
This Espio 105SW is a fully automatic autofocus point and shoot by Pentax released in 2001. It is also a higher end model in Pentax's very popular Espio range! Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Very lightweight and compact body with a sturdy and smooth metal exterior.
SMC Pentax 28-105mm f/5.6-11.5 sharp zoom lens
- Compatible with DX encoded films from 25 to 3200 ISO
- It uses a five point auto focus system with a focus range of 0.5m to infinity.
- Multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 X CR2 Lithium Battery
Excellent condition of camera body, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. All buttons positive. Mechanically it is in fully working order.