PANASONIC Zoom 28 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1991
Panasonic Zoom 28 (Also known as C-3000ZM) is a fully automatic autofocus camera first introduced in 1991 by Panasonic. The C-3000ZM was notable for being one of the early compact zoom camera that adopt 28mm wide focal length. The lens has a rather large aperture of F3.2 at the widest focal length. The wider 28mm lens making it great for capturing more with each frame, especially suitable for landscapes, events or street photography. This is an excellent and easy to use option for beginners!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Lens: 28 - 80mm zoom lens, F3.2 - F7.7 (10 elements in 9 groups)
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus focus range of 0.75m to infinity
- Flash: Built-i n, auto-activated.
- DX Coding: ISO 50, 100, 200, 400, 1000, 1600, 3200.
- Self-timer: Available
- Film Rewind: Automatically activated motor rewind. Mid-roll rewind available.
- Film Advance & Loading: After opening camera back, align film leader at mark, then close the camera back for auto loading. Automatic film advance with built-in motor.
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 1 x CR-P2 Lithium Battery
Sample images: link here (Similar model)
Excellent condition of camera body, minor signs of usage on body from normal wear, see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, with faint dust does not obstruct view. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically is it thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working order.