OLYMPUS Trip AF51 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in early 2000s
The Trip AF 51 is a compact auto focus 35mm camera introduced by Olympus in the early 2000s. It features a wider 28mm lens making it great for capturing more with each frame, especially suitable for landscapes, events or street photography. This is an excellent and easy to use option for beginners!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Lens: Olympus lens 28mm f/5.6
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus focus range of 0.8m to infinity
- Flash: Built-i n, auto-activated, non-cancellable.
- DX Coding: ISO 100, 200 and 400.
- Self-timer: Available
- Film Rewind: Automatically activated motor rewind (switch located at the bottom of the camera). Mid-roll rewind available.
- Film Advance & Loading: After opening camera back, align film leader at mark, then close the camera back for auto loading. Automatic film advance with built-in motor.
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 2 x AA Battery
Sample images: link here
Great condition of camera body, there are minor signs of usage on body from normal wear, see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, with faint dust does not obstruct view. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically is it thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working order.