OLYMPUS Superzoom 140S Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1999; Japan model
Here we have the Olympus 140S, a late 90s compact and lightweight point and shoot that features a sharp zoom lens of 38-140mm. The Olympus OZ series line of 35mm film camera models was marketed primarily in Japan. Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38m-140mm sharp zoom lens
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of the camera, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Excellent condition of camera body, comes with original box and soft case, please refer to detailed product images for detailed cosmetic condition. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.
1 x CR123A Battery
NOTE: BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED.