OLYMPUS Superzoom 105 Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 2002; Japan model
The Olympus Superzoom 105G was first released in 2002 as a renewal of the old Superzoom series which had been successful and popular on the market for already 10 years! Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Olympus 38m-105mm sharp zoom lens f/3.7 - f/ 8.9
- Minimum focusing distance 0.8m
- Signature sliding "clam shell" cover design, protects lens when the camera is not in use.
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the top of the camera) allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Excellent near-new condition of camera body. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.