OLYMPUS OZ120 Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1994
Here we have the Olympus OZ120, a point and shoot that features a sharp zoom lens. The Olympus OZ series line of 35mm film camera models was marketed primarily in Japan. Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Olympus 35m-120mm sharp zoom lens
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located next to the viewfinder), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x CR123A Battery
Great overall condition of camera body, please refer to detailed product images for detailed cosmetic condition. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.