OLYMPUS µ[Mju:] Stylus Zoom 105 Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1998; Japan model
Olympus zoom lens 28-80mm zoom, f/4.5-8.4 (9 elements in 8 groups)
The µ[mju:] ZOOM WIDE 80 (US: ∞ Stylus ZOOM WIDE 80) was a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1998. It was very small for a zoom camera with an integrated lens cover. It is switched on by shifting the lens cover to one side. It had the widest angle of view among cameras in the hugely successful Olympus mju/Stylus series.
- Lens: 28-80mm zoom, f/4.5-8.4 (9 elements in 8 groups).
- Active autofocus. Pre-focus lock enabled.
- Film format: 35mm DX-coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure.
- Film advance: Autowind and rewind.
- Pop-up flash with multiple modes.
- LCD with battery check and frame counter.
- Weatherproof (resistant to splashes).
Continue reading here.
Excellent over condition of camera body, there are light signs of usage on body, please refer to detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, very minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.
1 X CR123A
NOTE: BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH CAMERA PURCHASES.