OLYMPUS µ[mju:]-III 150 Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 2003; Japan model
Olympus Zoom Lens 37.5mm-135mm, f/5.1-12.6
From Olympus' long line of popular Mju Point and shoots - the Mju-III 150 we have here is one of the last released Mju cameras in 2003, with the discontinuation of the camera line a year after. This is a quality built point and shoot (as expected with all of Olympus' Mju line), with fast operation and a powerful and sharp zoom lens!
- Lens: 37.5mm-150mm zoom with ED (extra dispersal) glass, f/5.1-13.3 (8 elements - some aspherical - in 7 groups).
- 10-point wide autofocus for correct focus even when subject is not centred.
- Closest focus: 0.6m
- "All weather" seals against rain splashes.
- Camera shake indicator warning, automatically increases shutter speed where possible.
- Auto-exposure system features 3-zone metering.
- Spot-metering and infinity focus available.
- Shutter speed range: 4 - 1/690s.
- Zooming "real image" finder with dioptre adjustment.
- Auto-flash with 6 programmed power settings and multiple modes (inc. red-eye reduction and slow-synch). Recharge in 0.5-5s.
- DX decoding (ISO 50-3200), auto-wind and power rewind.
- Self-timer: 12-second delay.
- Tripod socket.
- Sliding lens cover that doubles as power switch.
- Requires one 3V CR123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 117×61×43mm (not including protrusions).
- Weight: 225g (without battery).
You can find some samples images of the Mju III here!
Excellent near-new condition of camera body, see detailed product images for cosmetic conditioin. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter lease smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.
1 X CR123A