OLYMPUS µ[Mju:]-II Zoom 170 VF Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1998-1999; Japan model
From the incredibly successful Mju range, we have here the Mju-ii Zoom released in 1998-1999 by Olympus! This is a perfect everyday pocketable camera for all levels of photography and all occasions, some highlights of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38m-170mm sharp zoom lens, f/4.5-8.9, autofocus as close as 60cm
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Unique "VF" feature, indicating the "Visual Finder" which went black when the shutter fired - like a "blink", a visual indicator to show that you have taken a photo.
- Weather-proof body that protects against sand, dust, rain shower or light splashing.
- Slim clamshell camera design that is easily pocketable and light weight to carry around.
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of the camera, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Excellent condition of camera body, see detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically thoroughly tested and in fully working order.
1 X CR123A