NIKON Zoom 600 AF Macro Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1990s; Japan model
The Nikon Zoom 600AF was introduced during the 1990s as a compact and sleek designed autofocus zoom camera. Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38m-110mm sharp zoom lens with macro focusing capability
- Robust camera build with its metal construction
- Multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when switched on, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panoramic wide image ratio
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Excellent condition of camera body with light signs of usage, no significant cosmetic damage, see refer to detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.
1 X CR123A