NIKON Lite Touch Zoom 310AF Macro Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1994; Japan model
The Nikon Zoom 310AF was introduced during the 1990s as the smallest and lightest autofocus zoom camera. This camera is a sturdy and powerful performer with a versatile 35-70mm Zoom lens that produces beautifully sharp images. Some highlights of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Nikon Lens 35-70mm with Macro capability
- Focus range 0.6m - inf., Macro 0.4m
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the top of camera), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Cosmetic condition of camera body is fair with some signs of usage from normal wear, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clean viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically it is in fully working condition.