MINOLTA Zoom 90 35mm Point & Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1990s; Japan model
The AF-Zoom 90 / MAC-Zoom 90 is a compact camera with infrared autofocus, f/3.5-7.5 38-90mm zoom lens, and built-in pop-up flash, made by Minolta. Highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Lens: 38-90mm f/3.5-7.5 Power Zooming Lens
- Camera is turned on/off via a switch located at the front face of the camera underneath the lens.
- Built-in pop-up flash (please read note in "Condition" section)
- Mid-roll rewind available, switch at the bottom of camera
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1x 6V 2CR5 lithium battery
Please note second paragraph for camera's mechanical function.
Great cosmetic condition of camera body with light signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product images for cosmetic condition. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, minor dust does not obstruct view. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating.
Film camera has been thoroughly tested with film, we note that the flash is operable however it takes a long time to charge so we would consider it as less than fully functional. We have reduced the price purely due to the flash concern. Other than the flash, all functions work well!