MINOLTA Weathermatic 35 DL Underwater Point and Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1987; Japan model
Dual Lens 1:3,5/35mm, switchable to 1:5,6/50mm, switchable lens adjusts viewfinder as well
The Weathermatic Dual35 is a very distinctive bright yellow camera with a watertight body that can be used for all sorts of water activities as it is claimed to be waterproof up to 5m. It was originally manufactured in 1987 and followed suite of the Minolta AF-DL in that it is an almost completely all automatic point and shoot 35mm camera.
The Weathermatic 35 Dual has two lenses, a 35mm f/3.5 and a 50mm f/5.6. You can switch between them by pressing the "Lens Select" button on top of the camera. As soon as you switch the lens, the viewfinder also switches to show you the correct view. The camera also floats in water!
Check out some sample images here!
- Lens: 1:3,5/35mm, switchable to 1:5,6/50mm
- Autofocus: Infrared active-type autofocus with a range of 2.5 ft. (0.75 m) to infinity.
- Films: 35mm films of 100 ASA or 400 ASA film speed.
- Exposure: subject weighted metering, programmed automatic exposure
- Viewfinder: magnification changes when lens is switched.
- Power: 1 6V lithium or 4 AAA batteries.
- Weight: 275g without batteries.
- Dimensions 132×69.5×51mm
- Floats in water so your won't easily lose the camera
Continue reading here.
Great cosmetic condition of camera body with some signs of usage from normal wear, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter lease smoothly operating. Mechanically in fully working order. Rubber seals are in-tact, underwater capability not fully tested.
1 6V lithium or 4 AAA batteries