MINOLTA Riva 35 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1995
The MINOLTA Riva 35 is a lightweight and compact point & shoot released in the late 90s will fully automatic features. Housed with a sharp 35mm lens, this is an excellent and easy to use option for beginners!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Lens: Minolta lens - 35 mm f/4,5
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus from 0,95 m to infinity.
- Flash: Built-in, auto-activated, non-cancellable.
- Self-timer: Available
- Film Rewind: Automatically activated motor rewind. Mid-roll rewind available.
- Film Advance & Loading: After opening camera back, align film leader at mark, then close the camera back for auto loading. Automatic film advance with built-in motor.
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 2 x AA Battery
Sample images: link here
Great condition of camera body, minor signs of usage on body from normal wear, see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, with faint dust does not obstruct view. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically is it thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working order.