MINOLTA F15BF Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The Minolta F15BF is a lightweight and simple to use 35mm compact point-and-shoot camera, known for its unique large view finder, hence the "BF" (Big Finder) in its name! Released in the 1990s, the camera features a sharp 35mm autofocusing lens. This is a great and simple option for travelling or just general photo taking, perfect first camera for beginners!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film! Film rewinding is via the rewind switch located at the back of camera, right side of the viewfinder. Mid-roll rewind is via the same switch too.
- Lens: Minolta fixed lens 35mm
- Flash: Built-in flash, automatically activated when low light.
- Self-timer: Not Available
- Sliding lens cap switches power on and protects the lens when switched off
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here (Similar Model)
Power source: 2 x AA battery
Great condition of camera with light signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product images. Lens and viewfinder is bright and clear, no scratch, fog or fungus. Smoothly operating shutter release and film advance/rewind. All buttons operating. Flash positive. Film counter positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working condition.