MINOLTA Capios 25 Zoom Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The Minolta Capios 75 (also known as the Freedom Zoom Explorer EX) is an excellent autofocus zoom compact 35mm film camera from Minolta.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Minolta zoom lens 28-75mm
- Focus range 06m - inf., Macro 0.4m
- Built-in pop-up flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Multiple shooting modes: Continuous shooting, portrait, landscape, close-up/macro mode.
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of camera), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Used cosmetic condition of camera with visible wear / scuff marks, please refer to detailed product images. Lens and viewfinder is bright and clear, no scratch, fog or fungus. Smoothly operating shutter release/film advance and wind. All buttons operating. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. Self-timer positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.