MINOLTA Capios 25 Zoom Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The Minolta Capios 25 (also known as the Freedom Zoom Explorer EX) is an excellent autofocus zoom compact 35mm film camera from Minolta.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Minolta zoom lens 28-70mm
- Focus range 06m - inf., Macro 0.4m
- Built-in pop-up flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Multiple shooting modes: Continuous shooting, portrait, landscape, close-up/macro mode.
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of camera), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Great condition of camera with light signs of usage, please refer to detailed product images. Lens and viewfinder is bright and clear, no scratch, fog or fungus. Smoothly operating shutter release/film advance and wind. All buttons operating. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. Self-timer positive. Mechanically in fully working condition.