MINOLTA Capios 125S Zoom Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 2001; Japan model
The Minolta Capios 125S, a small but mighty powerhouse, is a fully automatic point & shoot camera from Minolta for the Japanese market. It was introduced in the early 2000s.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Very slim and light weight pocketable size, well-made metal construction.
- Sharp Minolta zoom lens 37.5-125mm f5.4 - f10.5.
- Autofocus with closest focus distance of 0.6m.
- Built-in automatic flash: On, Off, Auto
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of camera), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR123A Lithium battery
Great cosmetic condition of camera with light signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product images. Lens and viewfinder is bright and clear, no scratch, fog or fungus. Smoothly operating shutter release/film advance and wind. All buttons operating. Flash modes positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.