MINOLTA Capios 115 Zoom Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The Minolta Capios 115 is an excellent autofocus zoom compact 35mm film camera from Minolta. It is also named Minolta Riva Zoom 115EX and Freedom Zoom 115EX.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Minolta zoom lens
- Focus range 06m - inf., Macro 0.45m
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Multimle shooting modes: Continuous shooting, portrait, landscape, close-up/macro mode.
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of camera), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Excellent condition of camera with light signs of usage, please refer to detailed product images. Lens and viewfinder is bright and clear, no scratch, fog or fungus. Smoothly operating shutter release/film advance and wind. All buttons operating. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. Self-timer positive. Mechanically in fully working condition.
1 X CR123A