MINOLTA AF-Tele Quartz Date Dual Lens Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1985; Japan model
Here we have the Minolta AF-Tele - a high-performing, medium sized automatic point and shoot by Minolta during the 1980s! Highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Unique dual lens design - allowing you to switch between a normal lens 38 at f2.8 and tele lens 60mm at f/4.3
- Camera is turned on/off via a switch located at the front face of the camera next to the lens. You also switch between the dual lenses with the same switch!
- Supports screw-on filters with a 46mm thread
- Automatic flash mode, allow 2-3 seconds of charge time in between flash use
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR-P2 Lithium battery
Great condition of camera body with light signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product images for cosmetic condition. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically in fully working order.