MAMIYA RB67 Pro-S Medium Format Film Camera Kit W/ Mamiya Sekor-C 90mm f3.8 Lens
►IN THIS KIT:
1) Mamiya RB67 Pro S Medium Format Film Camera + 1 x Film back
2) Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 90mm f3.8 + lens hood
- The RB67 Pro-S or Professional S as written on the body, was released in 1974, and is the most common RB67 camera. It was sold for over 15 years.
- Fully analog. No electronics inside whatsoever, no batteries needed to operate camera.
- Big, heavy, beautiful feeling piece of machinery
- Fantastic lenses
- Very bright and big viewfinder
- Built like a goddamn tank
- Very smooth and precise focusing
- Ability to flip from landscape to portrait perspective
- Lots of steps to put into place that really lock you into the process of shooting.
- Camera manual with all specs here!
1) Body - Excellent overall condition with light signs of usage, see detailed product images for reference. Viewfinder is bright and clear, few specs of dust present, no fog or fungus. All buttons/dials responsive and functional. Shutter release and film advance operates smoothly. Mechanically in fully working order. Film back seals newly replaced and in-tact.
4) Lens - Cosmetically in excellent condition, please refer to detailed product images. No fog or fungus or haze. Aperture and shutter speed rings operates smoothly as it should.