MAMIYA RB67 Pro-S Medium Format Camera W/ Mamiya Sekor-C 180mm f4.5 Lens
►IN THIS KIT:
1) Mamiya RB67 Pro S Medium Format Film Camera + 1 x 67 Film back
2) Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 180mm f4.5
- The RB67 Pro-S or Professional S as written on the body, was released in 1974, and is the most common RB67 model made. It was sold for over 15 years.
- Fully analog. No batteries needed to operate camera.
- Fantastic ranges of lenses available
- Very bright and big waist-level viewfinder with pop-up magnifier
- Built like a tank
- Smooth and precise focusing
- Camera manual with all specs here!
Body - Excellent overall condition with light signs of usage, see detailed product images for reference. Viewfinder is bright and clear, few specs of dust present, no fog or fungus. All buttons/dials responsive and functional. Shutter release and film advance operates smoothly. Mechanically in fully working order. Film back seals newly replaced and in-tact.
Lens - Cosmetically in excellent condition, please refer to detailed product images. No fog or fungus or haze, there are some faint dust particles. Aperture and shutter speed rings operates smoothly as it should.