KYOCERA/YASHICA Zoomtec 90 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990
The Kyocera/Yashica Zoomtec 90 is a 35mm film autofocus compact camera manufactured by Kyocera. It first appeared circa 1990. Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38m-90mm sharp zoom lens
- Multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Continuous shooting mode, when selected, allows you to take consecutive shots by simply holding down the shutter button
- Panorama feature, when switched on, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panoramic wide image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Good condition of camera body with light signs of usage, no significant cosmetic damage. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter lease smoothly operating. LCD screen positive. Mechanically it has been thoroughly tested and in fully working order.
1 X CR-P2 Lithium battery