KYOCERA Campus 70 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1996; Japan model
The Kyocera Campus 70 is a 35mm film autofocus compact camera manufactured by Kyocera. It first appeared circa 1996 and available in black and gold. It was also available as the Yashica Elite 70 Zoom, Yashica EZS Zoom 70 and Yashica Zoomate 70.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38m-70mm zoom lens with a focusing range of 1.1m to inf.
- Built in flash with manual selection: On, Off, Auto
- Reads DX encoded film from ISO 100 - 800
- Self-timer available
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 X CR123A
Good overall condition of camera body, there are some visible usage/scuff marks on the body from wear, please refer to detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, light dust present but does not obstruct view. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.