KONICA Z-Up 80 Super Zoom Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
From Konica's popular Z-Up series, the Z-Up 80 was a fully automatic with some impressive and advanced camera features during its time. Some highlights of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Konica 40–80 mm zoom lens with 63 step active autofocus and a close up mode going as near as 60 cm.
- Camera turns on via the "On" switch, to turn off the camera simply fold down the pop-up flash
- Pop-up automatic flash with manual selection: On, Off and Automatic
S - single frame shooting. C - continuous shooting, this allows the camera to shoot at up to 2 frames a sec. After this mode is used, it automatically returns to single frame mode.
Exposure modes: multiple (ME), time (TE) and interval mode (INT) this can be changed with the FUNC button.
- Mid-roll rewind available
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x 2CR5 Lithium Battery
Great overall cosmetic condition of camera body with light signs of usage from normal wear, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. LCD Screen positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it has been thoroughly tested and is in fully working order.