KONICA Z-Up 70G Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
Here we have the Konica Z-up 70G point and shoot, this is a high performance film camera from the late 90s sporting a versatile zoom lens from 38-70mm.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Konica zoom lens 38-70mm f3.5 - Operated by the two buttons located at the front face of the camera, next to the lens marked "T" (Tele) and "W" (Wide).
- Minimum focusing distance 0.8m
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Fill-in, red-eye reduction, night mode and automatic
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located next to the self-timer button) allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here (Similar model)
Power source: 1 x CR123A
Great overall cosmetic condition of camera body with some signs of usage from normal wear, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. LCD Screen positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is in fully working order.