Kodak ULTRAMAX 400 is a worry-free, easy-to-use high speed film designed for snapshooters. ULTRA MAX 400 Film gives you the flexibility you need to take consistently better pictures in more picture taking situations—better low-light picture quality with fewer underexposures, better results with zoom lenses, greater flash range, better "stop-action" photos, and reduced impact of camera shake.
- Kodak Ultramax ISO 400 - 35mm Format Film
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- Excellent beginner's choice film
Vivid Colour Saturation
- Works in a variety of lighting situations
- Particularly suitable for use during daytime and under bright sunlight
- Moderate grain and high sharpness
- Selected sample images taken with a point & shoot, for the full blog post link here!
►STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Load and unload your camera in subdued light. Store unexposed film at 21°C (70°F) or lower in the original sealed package. Always store film (exposed or unexposed) in a cool, dry place. Process film as soon as possible after exposure. Protect negatives from strong light, and store them in a cool, dry place.
This product comes in a single roll of 24 exposures or a 3 pack bundle.