Kodak GOLD 200 is a medium/low-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a versatile combination of vivid color saturation, fine grain, and high image sharpness.
- Kodak Gold ISO 200 - 35mm Format Film
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 200/24° in C-41 Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude - up to two stops under or three stops over to enable working in a wide variety of lighting conditions.
- Rich Color Saturation
►STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Load and unload your camera in subdued light. Store unexposed film at 21°C (70°F) or lower in the original sealed package. Always store film (exposed or unexposed) in a cool, dry place. Process film as soon as possible after exposure. Protect negatives from strong light, and store them in a cool, dry place.
This product comes in a single roll of 24 exposures or a 3 pack bundle.