GOKO Macromax Mac-10 Z3000 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s; Made in Japan
Released during the 1990s, the Macromax Mac-10 Z3000 is a fully automatic point & shoot made by a Japanese company, whom specialised in microscopes and related imaging devices, called GOKO. Their specialty is translated into film camera designs, with their Macromax Mac-10 featuring an impressive close up focus of up to 10cm!
Highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38-115mm 3x Zoom lens f/3.9-10.8
- 10cm super close up macro focusing capability
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Automatic mode and Flash +/- compensation
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at top control panel of the camera), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Excellent condition of camera body with some signs of usage, light scuff marks along edges of camera body, see images. Lens clear, free from dust, fog, fungus and scratch. Viewfinder bright and clear. Shutter release smoothly operating. All buttons responsive. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.
1 x CR123A lithium battery