FUJI Zoom Cardia Super 115 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s;
Fujinon Zoom lens 38-115mm
Here we have the Fuji Zoom Cardia Super 115 - a fully automatic point and shoot with a sharp and versatile 38-115mm Fujinon Zoom Lens. The zoom cardia is part of Fuji's long line of compact cameras from the 80-90s. Sporting Fuji's own Fujinon lens, the Super 115 is an excellent and easy to use point and shoot that is suitable for all levels for shooters housed in a compact and sturdy body.
The 115 is also loaded with surprising features for such a compact camera! Including a close up micro mode, flash modes (on, off, auto, red eye reduction), a landscape mode which forces infinity focus (button is in the front of the camera next to the lens) as well as an array of shooting modes:
- Bulb - for long exposure when long pressing the shutter release button, the LCD screen even counts down the number of seconds you have held down for long exposure!
- Portrait mode - camera is opened up to the widest aperture to focus on the foreground, creating that minimal bokeh effect that portraits have.
- Interval - shoots automatically in the timed intervals you selected.
- Double/multiple exposure mode
- Fuzzy - this was a popular feature at the time of the camera release, more popularly known as "fuzzy logic", the fuzzy mode helped to reduce camera shake and blurry photos by picking the best aperture and shutter speed combo.
- Step - this was a self-timer mode that consecutively takes 2 images, one at the selected focal length and the second at a wider focal length.
Great overall condition of camera body, faint signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product photos. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, no fog or fungus, few small specs of dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically in fully working order.
2 x CR123A
PLEASE NOTE: BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH CAMERA PURCHASES.