FUJI Zoom 60 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s; Japan only model
The Fujifilm Zoom 60 is a fully automatic 35mm film compact zoom from Fuji. It was also known as the Discovery S600 Zoom.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Lens: Fujinon lens 35-60mm zoom (max f/6.3-10.8) lens. Closest focus: 1 metre
- Multiple programmed exposure modes: auto, red-eye reduction, forced flash, suppressed flash, self-timer.
- Shutter speed: 1/3-1/1300s
- Focus: Auto focusing
- Flash: Built-in, can be manually turned on and off via switch on the top of the camera.
- Self-timer: Available
- Film speed: DX-coded with an ISO range from 100 to 400
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 2 x AA battery
Sample images: link here
Great condition of camera body, minor signs of usage on body from normal wear, see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, with faint dust does not obstruct view. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically is it thoroughly tested and is in fully working order.