FUJI Work Record OP Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s; Japan only model
Named the "Work Record", this Fuji point & shoot has a robust / heavy-duty build that is both weather and shock proof and was originally made to record images in a construction work site! Fitted with a sharp 28mm f/3.5 lens, the Work Record makes for an excellent street and landscape shooter!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- This is a Japan only model, not available anywhere else!
- Lens: Fujinon lens 28mm f3.5 6-elements in 5-groups
- Shutter speed: 1/5 to 1/250 seconds
- Focus: Scale focusing
- Flash: Built-in, can be manually turned on and off via switch on the top of the camera
- Self-timer: Not available
- Film speed: DX-coded with an ISO range from 50 to 1600
Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate
Power source: 2 x CR123A Battery
Sample images: link here
Great condition of camera body, minor signs of usage on body from normal wear, see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, with faint dust does not obstruct view. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically is it thoroughly tested and is in fully working order.