FUJI Silvi 1600 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 2001; Japan model
The Fujifilm Silvi 1600 is an excellent choice for all levels of shooters, particularly great for travelling/street photography/capturing events to take full advantage of its compact size and quick shooting functions. Some highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38-160mm sharp zoom lens f5.8-12.6
- Robust camera build with its mostly metal construction
- Multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when switched on, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panoramic wide image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Excellent condition of camera body, minimal signs of usage on body, no significant cosmetic damage, see product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.
1 X CR2 Lithium battery