FUJI ClearShot 20 Auto Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s
The FUJI Clearshot 20 Auto is a wonderfully easy to use and simple re-useable point and shoot camera perfect for beginners. Equipped with an auto focus Fixed Focus Lens and a built in automatic flash as well as a larger-than-usual viewfinder, this camera can be used in all settings and is reliable and easy to use.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film! Film rewinding is activated via the rewind switch located at the bottom of the camera. Mid-roll rewind is available.
- Lens: Fujinon 28.5mm f/5.6 Fixed Focus Lens
- Unique large viewfinder for clear viewing of your subject
- Flash: Built-in flash, automatically activated when in low light.
- Self-timer: Not Available
- Sliding lens cap switches power on and protects the lens when switched off
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x AA battery
Great condition of camera with light signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product images. Lens and viewfinder is bright and clear, no scratch, fog or fungus. Smoothly operating shutter release and film advance/rewind. All buttons operating. Flash positive. Film counter positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working condition.