FUJI Cardia Mini Everyday OP Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1992; Japan model
Fujinon Lens Wide 28mm
We have here another premium point and shoot from Fuji -- the Fuji Cardia Mini Everyday OP, also known as the DL-510, is a point and shoot autofocus compact 35mm film camera using a wide angle 28mm lens released by Fuji in 1992. Some of the highlights of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Sharp Fujinon wide angle lens at 28mm f4.5
- Easy loading with Fuji's signature drop-in loading, simply drop in your film.
- Advanced metering system
uses a CdS cell with +2 EV exposure compensation.
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the back of the camera), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Excellent condition of camera body, please see detailed product images for reference of the camera's cosmetic condition. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter lease smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.
1 X CR123a